We believe in igniting every person’s creative potential.
Everyone should have access to creativity, no matter who they are, where they come from or how much money they have. We know that talented, creative people are everywhere, but the opportunities they need to thrive are not. We will work to ensure that:
- Creative education is accessible to everyone, at all levels and in all parts of the UK
- Creative skills are recognised as intrinsic to the workforce of the future
- Creative entrepreneurs and freelancers are supported and enabled to flourish
- Diversity and inclusion is placed at the heart of the creative ecosystem
We believe creativity can regenerate our villages, towns and cities, throughout the UK.
We know that the creative industries have the power to drive us out of recession. More than that, they can revitalise our places, driving economic growth and unlocking innovation whilst bringing joy to communities everywhere. We will fight for:
- Greater support for local creative and cultural organisations, people and places
- The power of local leadership to realise the creative potential of our communities, so that local creators are supported to innovate, pivot and grow, to take on social and economic challenges in their areas and beyond.
- Creative opportunities to be available everywhere, driving equality between all parts of the UK
- Increased awareness of the value that culture and the creative industries bring to people and places across the breadth of the country
We believe creativity will design a greener future for everyone.
We know the creative sector has the power to imagine a future that does not exist yet. Creativity can influence change, re-shaping our narrative to protect our planet.
- Learn from one another, sharing insights and expertise to ensure our sector becomes a leading presence in sustainability
- Work with partners to mobilise creativity as an agent for change on innovation and climate, using the voice and power of the sector as an advocate for promoting a greener society and economy
- Provide a platform for thought leadership, inspiring collective action on sustainability and climate change
- Call for greater access to innovation funding, incentives and support to enable creative people to drive a greener, more sustainable future